Followers

Sunday 25 August 2013

Best Wishes.....

Hi blogging friends,

At last all the rain has stopped, it rained non stop yesterday and last night, the sun is back this afternoon! :-) 




Today's card is one I made using a free stamp (somebunny to love)from a magazine.  I coloured it using my promarkers, then die cut it, and then die cut a scalloped circle (spellbinders) out of pink card. I embossed some peach shimmery coordinations card and sanded it slightly. Wrapped some spotted ribbon round the card.  I drawn some faux stitches around the peach card and the base card.
Finally I attached a few cardboard embellishments, buttons, gems and a bow onto the bunny's head.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Pollycraft challenge - buttons and bows


That craft place - Faux or real stitching

Thanks for looking at my blog,

Louise x


2 comments:

  1. beautiful card. thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. Stacey (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Louise xx Jan

    ReplyDelete