Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Birthday Pussy cat....

Hi All,

Here is a card i did with a cat theme in mind.



Firstly I stamped the cat (paper artsy stamp), and coloured it in using my brown and beige coloured promarkers.  I then stamped some paw prints onto pink card using a cat stamp set from lakeland years ago, then attached them either side of the image, then layered it onto brown card. The base of the card I stamped a birdy friend cage (from the lakeland set), I embossed a strip of pale pink card with a happy birthday sizzix embossing board, attached A ribbon along the edge.  I also die cut two circles, and stamped a kitty throne on the top circle.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Passion for promarkers  - favourite colour combo I have pink and brown

Really reasonable ribbon - brown and pink, and ribbon

Thanks for looking at my blog.

Louise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card!! Love the ribbon edging!! Thanks for joining our Pink and Brown with Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, thank you for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Ohhh so cute! I love that Cat Stamp. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete