Followers

Monday 26 August 2013

Space Happy Birthday

Hello,

I have made an easel card for my Nephew's birthday, i love the finished result, i might make another for my other Nephew too.... i must admit every time i have used the spacemen die's i have enjoyed making the card and loved the results!!









Here is the inside
And a close up


 I used the Brilliant Sizzix die's for the Astronaut's and rocket ship and planet.  The embossing background were all Cuttlebug embossing folders.  The Black/Coloured card i used is the coordinations black magic card. The aqua card was just some i have had for years.

I attached some red spotted ribbon and some alien brads(Around the block Boy brads), and a peel off greeting onto a card tag, coloured with festive berries distress ink. I also coloured the planet and rocket ship i with Sakura moonlight pens, and stardust pens.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lori Boyd challenge - Aqua and Red

Oldie but a goodie challenge - Embossing (old products on card - Everything!! )

As you like it challenge - Shaped card and why

Thanks for looking at my blog

Louise x




2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with By LORi Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Easel card Louise, love the dies. Thanks for playing along with us over at AYLI. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete