Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Special Day


Hi Again,

Here is another card i made using the lovely Joanna sheen - Faye Whittaker All our yesterdays in the garden Decoupage pack.


I built up the decoupage, and layered it on to red card.  I then embossed some blue coordinations card using a sizzix embossing board, and rubbed it over with sand paper. I then attached it to my base card, added some red velvet ribbon to the middle.  I also die cut some green leaves using a sizzix die. I added them under the decoupage image.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Joanna sheen - embossing

Sarah Hurley - texture and dimension

Thanks for looking at my blog
Louise x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, The image is delightful and I love the layout
    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the layout. Thanks for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete