Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

Happy Anniversary

Hi All,
 I have made a card for my husband and my wedding anniversary, it is quite a simple card, I followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday.


I used one of the lovely glittered die cut decoupage sheets from Trimcraft Riverbank Revels designed by Helz Cuppleditch.
I drew around the edge of the card with Marvy LA plume pens, and attached a sheet of blue gingham paper then the swan topper, and finally a greeting matted onto blue card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sketch Saturday - sketch

Through the craft room door - Anything goes

Thanks for looking at my blog
Louise x


1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, sweet image and love the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete