Followers

Monday 21 October 2013

Colours of Halloween challenge.....

Evening,
I am sorry this post is a week late, I had scheduled this but it didn't post so I must have done something wrong, and I have been away to sunny Majorca for six nights, got back today ready for the storms!!

There is a challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy, it is colours of Halloween (black,orange,purple,green).



I have used a lovely image from sheet 243 available to buy from here, it is a sheet with four different images on it.
I printed her out and coloured her with promarkers then cut her out. The background I embossed the purple vellum with a sizzix embossing board. Then attached a black frame over a price of acetate which has a couple of glittered mushrooms on it. And an embossed price of old foil embossed. Finally I added some stickles glitter And some flowers and brads.

I still have a bit of work to get my colouring right, I am not sure if I am using the right card stock.

Thank you for looking at my blog, I would love your comments, thanks.
Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment