Followers

Monday 27 January 2014

A Perfect day.....

Good Morning,

I have a card here made for the new challenge over at Artistic Inspirations, the theme this week is anything goes/Animals.

I have used a lovely image from Floppy lattes. The winner of this weeks challenge gets a voucher.



I printed off the image and coloured it in using promarkers, i then layered it underneath a stripy piece of patterned paper (from the secret garden Papermania paper pack), which i die cut out an arch shape and a smaller one to frame it, to try and make it look like a window. I used Sizzix Tags rounded framelits.
I then added a few flowers from my stash and a greeting stamped from my stamp collection onto some patterned paper from my stash and then matted onto some brown card, both were cut using another couple of sizzix dies.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

4kraftygirlzchallenges - Anything goes

Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper challenge

Thanks Louise

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with wonderful coloring. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls challenge this week, hope to see you soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Louise, I love the bird image.

    ReplyDelete