Followers

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Hot flowers......Rubber stamp personal challenge 1

Hi everyone,

I have decided to challenge myself to try and use my rubber stamps that I own, as I have so many and lately I have been neglecting them! I have loads I have brought but also quite a few freebies from magazines. So without delay here is my first card.

I have made this card with hot colours in mind.....


I stamped the large flower corner along with the butterfly and greeting, all from the freebie I got from cardmaking and papercraft magazine.



I then coloured them in using Promarkers, and die cut them using a sizzix clear scalloped square die. I used colours which matched the printed backing paper ( Another freebie Kate Knight tropical papers ). I added a little bit of ribbon to finish.

I would like enter this card into the following challenges

Ilovepromarkers - Hot colours


Incy wincy designs - flower frenzy

Crafting by designs - monthly Anything goes

Polka doodles  - Anything goes/ Birthdays

Thanks
Louise x

4 comments:

  1. Wow ,a nice card ,beautiful image and match perfect with pattern .Thank you so much for entering our I ♥ ProMarkers challenge this week.I hope you return next time!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The bright colors are fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting By Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bright colours, really bold and summery! thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, good luck Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this time
    xx

    ReplyDelete