Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

New Home...personal stamp challenge no 4

Hello All,

Today is another rainy day here on the south coast!! So much rain everywhere lately!
Anyway on to today's card I have made a new home card for my neighbours they are moving away as I write this.
Onto my 4th card in my personal stamp challenge, to try and use my neglected stamps.
I am using some free stamps I got from a magazine, I stamped them and masked some to make a scene, then coloured in using my Promarkers.  I then matted it onto some brown and cream card. I then attached a piece of patterned paper from papermania the secret garden paper pack to my base card. Added a piece of washi tape and then the image. Finally a tag decorated with washi tape and a greeting,ribbon.

This is the stamp set I used.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Passion for Promarkers - Anything goes

The ribbon girl challenge - anything goes.

My time to craft -use two images

Paper creators crafts - anything goes


Thanks Louise

4 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a pretty card, Love how you have decided to use your neglected stamps. Im like that with papers this year!! Thanks for sharing with us on My Time to Craft this week, Love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Louise.Stunning scenic image and your design and colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering your card in our challenge over at My Time To Craft
    If you are still interested in being our GDT please email me on
    shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com with MTTC GDT as the subject & I will get back to you
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete