Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

cute bunnies!!

Morning again! 
Two cards for me this morning, (Whoopsi Daisy card below).

Today we have a new challenge over at Artistic Inspirations.
This cute bunnies image is from Eureka stamps, and they are offering 5 digi images to the winner of this weeks challenge. The theme this week is Easter animal/anything goes.



I coloured the digi image in using Promarkers, then the backing papers are from my stash, the yellow chicks are a sheet of vellum.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes #40
One sweet challenge - ringing in spring
Papertake weekly challenge - spring has sprung
Scribble and scrap - #15 Anything goes
Digi designs - Welcome spring


I was so excited Friday as I went to London to the excel centre to the the creative stitches and hobbycraft show, but I was very disappointed once I got there, there must have been about 6 paper craft stands in the whole exhibition! I dragged my family there too! I know I didn't pay for the tickets as they were complimentary from the organizers, but it cost us a fortune to travel to London etc. Oh well I won' t go again. I wish I had decided to go to the (best one in my opinion) Alexandra palace show on next weekend. I love that one.

Anyway better go I have lots is sorting to do (well as much as i can do with two boys under 4 will let me do) as we are having a sofa bed delivered on Wednesday and I need to find somewhere to put my crafting bits which are all where the sofa bed is going to be.!!

Bye for now

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Louise a cute image and I love the chicks paper
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so cute..Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card. The colours and papers are lovely and the image is delightful.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Louise :-) I love this image and the whole design is super cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete