Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Christmas cards eeekk!

Morning,
I thought i would make a couple of Christmas cards, trying to make a few every now and again.

I have made this one using some DCWV (i think) papers i won from a competition. i have made it to a Sketch found on the Trimcraft Forum craft challenges.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge 2 - Christmas monthly challenge

Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge - patterned paper on background

Thanks Louise

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete