Followers

Monday 9 June 2014

Anything goes at Whoopsi Daisy.

Hiya,
What a lovely sunny day we had yesterday, so warm!
Today we have a new challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy.
The theme this week is Anything goes. I have used an image from sheet 513 available from here.



I have used the pre coloured image, the papers are from my stash, I used a sizzix die for the circle and added a few silk rose buds.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper challenge

Corrosive challenges by Janet - #201 cut it or crop it

One stitch at a time - #216 use a digi



Thanks x

6 comments:

  1. Hello my friend, this is one gorgeous card...well presented and coloured.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Louise - great choice of colours and I love your layout as well.

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with this gorgeous card Louise. Good luck with the challenge. Christine xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT with this gorgeous card Louise. Good luck. Christine xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for June - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card! I just love this image and what you did with it. I grew up in Spain, and this would be a perfect Feria card! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete