Followers

Sunday 22 June 2014

Birthday Fireworks!


Here i have a card i made using the lovely freebie from Mel Jens, i have made the card for a male themed birthday.

I have coloured the fireworks digi image in with Sakura pens, i also used the same digi image for the blue background, the rest of the papers are from a papermania pack.

Hey did you know that Pinky Lisa's Inky crafts is having a blog candy giveaway. So please go and check out her blog, she has some wonderful inspiration too!!

I have entered this card into the following challenge
Creatalicious challenges - Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog and for sharing my blog candy.
    Your card is brilliant. I love how you have duplicated the digi stamp to make that great matching paper. Love the shapes of your layers and the layout :-)
    I will return the follow once I am on my laptop

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning creation, love the design and colour combo...aNNie ♥
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete