Followers

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Christmas.... i bet that's the last thing on everyone's mind?

I have had a frenzy today on Christmas cards, as last night i read on Hazel's blog, not many have entered the current challenge 'Must include a building or part of one'. So i found all my building themed Christmas stuff and got cracking today around keeping my two boys entertained!

Card #1

I had made these peel off decoupage images already a while ago, so i thought it is a perfect chance to use them at last. The backing paper is from an old Papermania pack.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge - Include a building or part of.


Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas extra challenge - Anything goes as long as it is christmas

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. (Sorry I'm so late in commenting). x

    ReplyDelete