Followers

Saturday 21 June 2014

Dad.....

Here is a card i made for my dad for fathers day, sorry i have only just got round to posting it!
The decoupage is from La Pashe, and i just love this one as it is just like my Dad!! when he goes to the pub in his cap and jacket, and he used to do that even in his 30's!! Bless him. I am from the midlands so it was a normal sight up there in the working man's clubs compared to where i am now on the south coast!


I have entered this card into the following challenge
 A girl who crafts - Anything goes
Country View Challenges - Only Men allowed

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...did you join in my blog hop...ends soon...aNNie xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card.Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- What a fantastic pub-scene! Great- i love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete