Followers

Thursday 26 June 2014

And another one!

Evening, yet another Christmas card, i have loads more to come!!
Here is my 3rd card for entry into Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge theme - Include a building or part of one.
I would also like to enter this into Crafty hazelnuts Monthly challenge - Anything goes Christmas


I have used some designer cardstock from Creata, and some spotty washi tape(think Trimcraft), and a circle tag from Craftwork cards, and the glitter peel off from Papermania.

2 comments:

  1. How cute and Pretty. Love the gorgeous colours and cute images. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra.
    Hugs
    Cathy GDT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with another lovely card - hope to see you again soon. (Sorry to be so late with my comment). x

    ReplyDelete