Followers

Thursday 26 June 2014

Last one for now....My personal Stamp Challenge #16

Hello, yet another Christmas card, that's it for now!!
 Wow i have never made 7 Christmas card in 2 days in June before! 

Here is my 7th card for entry into Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge theme - Include a building or part of one.
I would also like to enter this into Crafty hazelnuts Monthly challenge - Anything goes Christmas


Here are the stamps i used. I coloured them using promarkers. The papers are from various sets from papermania, the tag from trimcraft.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the additional of the carolers to the "scene". A really neat idea. And good for you getting all those Christmas cards made. It's so nice to get them made ahead of time. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. (Sorry to be so late with my comment). x

    ReplyDelete