Followers

Monday 23 June 2014

New Challenge over at Whoopsi daisy

The theme this week is Summer is Here over at Whoopsi Daisy
and here is my card i have used an image from sheet 538 available from Linnie's Blog

I have coloured her using Promarkers, and the papers are from a couple of different papermania packs. i have also die cut some sea life using sizzix dies, and embossed the blue paper using a sizzix embossing folder, the text has been done using my Craft dragon with a rainbow foil.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Glitter n sparkle challenge - Include some yellow
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
A Die for a Sketch - Anything goes as long as it includes die cuts.
Moving along with the times -I do like to be beside the seaside
Creative corner challenge - summertime
The cupboard trilogy challenges - Use yellow

8 comments:

  1. Love this Louise must get this digi didn't have time to get for my card but it's just perfect for a Summer card and love your layout
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers challenge
    hugs
    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, so summer. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N'Dies this time and I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Thanks for joining Creative Corner Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun embellishments on your lovely card. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card! I love those fun dies you have added. I saw this posted at Sketch 'n Dies, so wanted to stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise once again a super cute card. I love those little dies! Thanks for entering this challenge at Sketch N' Dies. Hope we will see you again next challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, sweet image , wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N'Dies. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete