Followers

Monday 16 June 2014

Summer Fun!

Here we have a card i have made for the new challenge over at Artistic Inspirations, the theme this week is Summer Fun/Anything goes. The winner of this weeks challenge gets to choose 3 images of their choice from Imagine That


I have used some pre coloured images from Imagine That, the sponsor of this weeks challenge. I printed the main image and hive, and also used the hive in a graphics software program to tile it to make background paper, and the same with the bee, i tiled it and printed it onto some Papermania pastel yellow paper. Finally printed the text. the wooden butterflys are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Laurelcraft - #6 Anything with wings

Crafting from the heart - Anything goes

My craft creations - Anything goes

Simon says stamp - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is just delightful and I love the bee theme.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo sweet, I love those bees!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the back ground and the fun images .A bright card .
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure cuteness! Such a sweet image! Love the bees buzzin' about! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete