Followers

Saturday 5 July 2014

Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs.

Hello to everyone,
I have been lucky enough to be asked to do a Guest DT card for the current challenge at Crafting by Designs. I am of course very pleased to be doing this!!


I have used one of my Mi Ran images and coloured Bashful Belinda using promarkers. Everything else is from my stash, old peel offs, old cardboard die cuts, and flowers.
I would like to enter into the following challenges
Art by MiRan challenge - Anything goes
Mi Ran Facebook challenge - Layers

2 comments:

  1. Bashful Belinda is so cute love your choice of colours - and that brilliant red hair! Great sentiment for the bashful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise this is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us as a Guest Designer at Crafting by Designs! Hugs, Doris :)

    ReplyDelete