Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

Happy Anniversary

Good Evening,
Not felt too good today feel like i am coming down with flu!! oh well must carry on.........

I have made this card for our wedding anniversary.  I have used a digi image of the couple but can't for the life of me remember where i got it from(if anyone recognizes this image can you message me so i can give credit).

I coloured it in using promarkers, and the backing paper is from the papermania forever friends love collection.
I stamed some text over the top with Versamark and heat embossed some white pearl embossing powder.
I added a tag and embossed the word Love to that. Added a doily and some dark silver pearls
Also added another greeting and finally i had the Mel Jen sticky plaster freebie from this weekend, and printed it off 4 times coloured them and cut them out for the corners.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Mel Jen mini facebook challenge weekend 26/27 July

Bunny Zoe crafts - Bingo  I have chosen Doily, Pearls,Embossing

Thanks all for taking the time to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment