Followers

Friday 25 July 2014

Thankyou.......

Good evening,
What another gorgeous day we have had here in Eastbourne.
My 4 year old left nursery this week to start school in September and i made this card for all the staff at the nursery, the boy is a little like my son, so i thought it would be cute to use it. The image is from Imagine That he is called Bee Boy


I coloured him in using promarkers, and inked the chipboard letters with Tom Holtz distress ink, the background is some papermania patterned paper with the digi bee image printed on top.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafting by Designs - Monthly July Anything goes
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes #28

Thanks to all that follow my blog i do really appreciate it.
Louise x

2 comments:

  1. What a really cute card Louise I love that image love the letters and how you did the background
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card love the image and sentiment and love the sunny colour -thank you for joining us at CFTH
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete