Followers

Monday 4 August 2014

Splish Splash....


Good Morning,

Today we have a challenge starting over at Whoopsi Daisy, the theme is 'B' items ie Blue, bling, brads, buttons, bows etc etc 
I have used an image from sheet 395 available from here.


I have coloured the image using promarkers, and used some glossy accents over the windows.  I have used brads, bow, bubbles, bath, buttons, blue towards the theme 'B'.  The bubbles and text are from a sheet of rub ons from sizzix. Most of the buttons are old buttons i got from a Church sale, the background is a sheet of mirror card with a sheet of printed cellophane over the top.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Suzy bee blooming challenge -anything goes
Love to create -anything goes


Thanks for checking out my blog.
Louise x

1 comment:

  1. Louise this is fabulous hun, a great image and love all your detail, hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete