Followers

Monday 8 September 2014

Flowers.

Good morning we have a new challenge starting over at Whoopsi Daisy today, the theme this week is  'Throw on those flowers'.

I have coloured her using my promarkers and the papers are from my stash sorry i don't know what make they are. The flowers i cut from some of the matching papers.i have used a sizzix die for the die cut strip.

 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Art by Miran -Anything goes #14
Scribble and scrap - Anything goes#26
Thanks for coming to look at my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Morning Louise, this is brilliant, I love the BP's and the flowers are beautiful, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright, cheerful colours and those cute flowers. Just so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and I love all those pretty little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 14th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabby colours gorge card. Thank you for joining us at ArtByMiran this time. hugs J x DT

    ReplyDelete