Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

Good Evening

Here I have a second card for the current challenge over at Artistic Inspirations. The theme this week is Add Doodles.

Again I have used a digi image from Stitchy Bear and coloured it in using Promarkers then I have added my own holly doodles on my background paper and coloured them using Promarkers finished with some scribble lines and a greeting.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Robyn's Fetish - Anything goes #240


2 comments:

  1. Brilliantly designed card once again....super colours as well..
    aNNie xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}
    I have CANDY..,.http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/brea-ornament.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card. The Santa's are adorable. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete