Followers

Monday 16 February 2015

Sunshine...

Good Monday morning, Hope your start to the week has been good! we have a half term here, need to keep the little ones busy....
We have a new challenge starting today over at Artistic Inspirations.
 The theme this time is Anything goes with a twist if Sunshine.

My Card has been made using the fab image from Angie's Digi stamps you can get here digi stamps on Etsy


I have coloured the cat using promarkers, and the background papers are from an old Papermania paper pack. I die cut the greeting using spellbinders dies, and the text is Doodlebug rub ons. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Scribble and Scrap - Anything goes #38

Not just cards -Anything goes #13

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge. A lovely bright card and the cat made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete