Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Lacy Sunshine Gamer Reggie

Hi,
Today i have a card i made using the gorgeous Gamer Reggie Digi Image from Lacy Sunshine


I have coloured him using promarkers, and the backing papers are an old pack i have had for years. I also heat embossed some text and a game controller onto black card, and stamped a greeting inside using Papermania stamps again i have had for years, the spotty brads are old in my brad stash, the paper star is really old from my bits and bobs box. The only new thing on the card it the digi stamp.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

The Cutie Pie challenge Blog - #86 All about the boys ( ends 4th may)
Clear it out challenge - Kids Must use paper and embelishments from my stash  (ends 5th May)

3 comments:

  1. such fun card, just right for our "boys" challenge

    thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete