Followers

Thursday 9 July 2015

Anyone for tea? My personal stamp challenge #24

Here i have a card i made using a free magazine gift i got recently. This is part of My personal Stamp challenge to try and use my actual stamps rather than just Digi images.

I stamped and heat embossed the tea cups, and the background is an embossing folder.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Not just cards #22 July A/G Ends End July
Through the craftroom door - A/G  7th - 13th July
Cardmania Challenge - #70 A/G

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! That is a great stamp set! I especially like your embossed background.
    So glad you played along with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door Owner
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really effective. I am guilty of mostly using digis these days too so you've inspired me to rummage through my stamps again!
    Thanks for joining us at NJC this month. See you again soon I hope.

    Lynda - NJC DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, great colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete