Followers

Monday 14 September 2015

A Touch of magic

Hello and good morning,

We have a new challenge starting today over at Artistic Inspirations,
Our Blog Button

and the Sponsor this fortnight is Make it Crafty,
Make it Crafty

 I am using the Fab Digi image Boot House.


I have coloured the image using Promarkers, and the Black silhouette fairy's are from my stash i can't remember where i got them from and who made them, the background paper is also from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Not Just cards - #24 Anything goes
Crafting By Designs - Sept Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - # 141 Anything goes optional twist of Love Me Do
Simply Papercrafts for all occasions - #13 Anything goes Ends 24 Sept

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Simply Papercraft - love the image - good luck and hope to see you again soon
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete