Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Have a Tweet day! My personal stamp challenge #27

Hello and good morning,

Today I have a card I made a while ago, using some clear stamps I got over a year ago from a magazine.  I have added a small piece of patterned paper and some buttons. And finally a strip of doodlebug's frilled paper trim.

I am trying to set myself a challenge using some of my stamps(clear or Rubber) as i love stamping but have neglected them recently.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Through the craft room door - Oct 20th - 26th Anything goes
Not Just cards - #25 october

1 comment:

  1. Oooo this was a great card!! Like the style! really beutiful and pieceful cration
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs! Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My pesonal Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete