Followers

Monday 11 April 2016

New challenge over at Artistic Inspirations

Here is a card i made using a Dr Digi image for the new challenge at Artistic Inspirations. The theme is anything goes/ twist of Flag colours.


I have actually personalised this card for my father in Law's Fathers day. The papers and the stamps are from papermania (Portabello road papers) which came with one of their issue's of their magazines. I have coloured the bus using promarkers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Let's craft and create challenge - #112 Card for a man

Crafty catz challenges - #319 Hobbies/ interest

2 comments:

  1. great card, fab image and I love those papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete